Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Monday, October 15, 2012

Quilting Photo a Day October 15–On a Picnic

Someone brought these cupcakes in to work today.  They are supposed to be spaghetti and meatballs and  they are really good.  Especially the spaghetti, and the meatballs, which are chocolates covered with raspberry jam.  Yum.  The cake part was spice cake.  I say “was” because mine is long gone. Smile  I had a picnic at my desk at work.

IMG_5643

This is a little quilt I got in a swap last year.  I keep it in my office because it's bright and happy.

I’m caught up with the quilting photo a day list now; I’ll try and stay on track and only post one a day.  I went to look at some other people’s photos and I think I might be the only one who is actually playing. Sad smile

Janet

6 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours, and the diagonal pieces, perfect for coffee at work. Cheers from Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright Mug Rug to brighten your day at work..
    The wee cupcake does look delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picnic rug for a quirky cup cake! I have to ask about the tree in your header photo -- it is amazing; what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just love that tree in your banner pic. Do you know what kind it is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your photos so much so I'm glad you haven't dropped out too. That mini quilt is so pretty, full of color and wonderful shapes. When you first mentioned the spaghetti cupcake, I thought it would taste terrible. You made short work of it so it must have been delicious!

    ReplyDelete