The giveaway is closed...
It’s Leap Day – a very special day – and it’s time for my giveaway! I’ll be linking up with Elizabeth from Such a Sew and Sew and if I can figure it out I’ll even attach her linky list to my post….
I have such a difficult time figuring out what to give away. I’ve never been very skilled at buying presents either
In the end I am having two prize packages, because I promised to do a follower giveaway, way back when, and now I have over two hundred followers! Not that I care about numbers but I have made some lovely friends in blogland
The rules for my giveaway are:
1. You must be a follower. This is a giveaway for my followers. And besides I might not have any followers after February 29th…. I have no idea what will happen when Google Friend Connect ceases to exist.
2. I’ll ship anywhere in the world.
3. Please only leave one comment. Please tell me if you have ever thought of changing your name and what name you would give yourself if you were naming yourself now.
4. If you have previously posted on one of my February photo of the month posts I’ll give you a second entry for indulging my attempts at interesting photography.
5. I’m setting this up to post at 12:05 a.m. on the 29th (Pacific Standard time). I’ll have to stay up to see if it works. The giveaway will close at 12:05 a.m. on March 1st. I’ll post the winners sometime on March 2nd.
6. The first name I pull (forget Random Number Generator – it was an exercise is frustration for me last time) will get first choice.
7. All the usual stuff about having a way to contact you….
Here’s what I’m giving away:
# 1 – two fat quarters of this scrumptious fabric – Happiness by Kathy Davis for Free Spirit.
# 2 – two fat quarters of this gorgeous fabric - Junebug by Alice Kennedy for Timeless Treasures and an unnamed batik. (If this batik could name itself now it would call itself Rose Blush.)
No linky – I can’t figure it out. Go here to see the other giveaways.