Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday Night Sew In Report

Last night I put together the back for my grandson’s quilt and started quilting.  Just straight line quilting so far.  I want to get a good stint in on it today and have to cook a turkey, make salad and make cranberry sauce for the community Christmas dinner that my craft club is cooking and serving for this evening. 
The completed front….
IMG_4355
And the back…..
IMG_4384
What are you doing with your Saturday, or Sunday, as may be?
Janet

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Janet--I really like the final layout, and yes, it does look good with the panels top and bottom. Have fun at the Christmas dinner. Mookie and I are going (again) to Clayton Moore's new neighbourhood pub in PC--show of support. He opened on Tuesday. And I am in my quilt room debating what to do... Maybe I'll finish my Carol Taylor tablerunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the back too.. clever you.
    Had a social day yesterday with our craft group break up and a birthday last night. Hope to get some craftiness happening today though!
    Your quilt looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job - I love it and I am sure your grandson will! Good for you cooking for a community dinner - what a lovely thing to do! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilt! I'm quiet this morning after a big party here last night... off to an afternoon get together today. Thank heavens it's Monday tomorrow... I need a rest!
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your quilt!
    Merry Christmas!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just wonderful, front, and back. The little guy is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this quilt both front and back , very clever layout and your grandson will be thrilled . Have an enjoyable supper tonight ,I'm going to cut out an apron for my Mom today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was supposed to attend four Christmas functions: two on Saturday, one yesterday and one today but I have spent the whole time (except for one hour at the local carols) at home with Mr N. Fluenza!!

    ReplyDelete