Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Friday Night Sew In report

Wendy extended Friday Night Sew In through Easter Monday,but I am still managing to post late.  But I am here and I sewed - those are two big accomplishments!

I did a little bit of hexie sewing over the weekend, starting with two sets of twelve 2nd round hexies for Kris, who was my swap partner for March.


Then I put some of my own second round hexies on to a couple of flowers.



I'm on a bit of a green roll.  :)

Please stop by Wendy's blog to see what others got up to for FNSI.

Janet 

3 comments:

  1. hi Janet,
    thank you for visiting my blog :-) I love your hexies ! One of my WIPS is a flowergarden . Maybe it´s time to finish it :-)

    happy quilting
    Angelika from the most northern part of Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice hexie sewing there Janet....

    ReplyDelete