Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Monday, March 14, 2016

52 Week Photo Challenge - Ice Cream

It is a good thing that I am attempting to keep up with this photo challenge, otherwise you may not have heard from me for a couple of months!  I certainly have done very little sewing lately.  Ah well, the busyness will slow down sometime soon and I have lots of sewing adventures lined up for April!

The word this week is ice cream.  Being lactose intolerant, I have a love/hate relationship with ice cream.  I love how it tastes, but not how it makes me feel after the taste sensation is over.  However, about a year ago I discovered coconut milk based ice cream.  It is almost as good as the real thing.  The texture is a bit more akin to a sherbet, but the flavours are delish!


Here is one of my favourite flavours, Cherry Amaretto made by So Delicious.  YUMMY!

What flavour do you love the most?

Please check out Shaz' blog to see how others interpreted the word of the week.

Janet 

5 comments:

  1. Mmm....looks good. My all-time favorite is Maple Walnut, got started as a kid when our family went on outings to McKay's Ice Cream in Cochrane AB. Have had two trips out there in the last few months - oh, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful...as you know mine if Hokey Pokey...plain ice cream with crunchy toffee mixed through!!! Only NZ made ice cresm though!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cherry anything! That ice cream substitute looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother is lactose intolerant (he can't even drink Lactese). We like to buy Toffuti which is as the name suggests made with tofu. It is rich and creamy and oh so tasty. Our favourite flavour is vanilla almond bark! I've not tried So Delicious but they carry it at my grocery store so I will give it a try. I love cherries and almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive not heard of this .. may well have a try xIt looks good x

    ReplyDelete