Yukon wild

Yukon wild
Yukon wild

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Night Sew In Report

Well the moon was really bright last night, shining right in my window so I couldn’t sleep.  I heard that this is the biggest moon in 30 years, but I haven’t checked the facts.

IMG_0133

Here’s what I created in the light of the moon….

This is intuition block for Sue; a round robin she and I are doing as part of Victoria's 15 Minutes of Play.  I worked on it for a while last night.  I think I’m done now and I’ll be sending it back to Sue.

IMG_3229

Then I made this block for Brenda who is collecting B’s to make a B..B…B…Birthday quilt for herself. 

IMG_3231

And here are my measly offerings of leader and ender blocks for my postage stamp quilt from the evening. 

IMG_3232

And a swap block received in the mail yesterday from Robyn in Australia.  Doesn’t it shimmer!!

IMG_3230

Now I’m off for a couple of hours sewing with my local sewing group.  It is National Quilting Day after all.

Janet

3 comments:

  1. You were so productive!
    Love all that you did!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out under the same large moon too... wasn't it beautiful! And good work on all the projects you worked on also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the B! it came in the mail last week.

    ReplyDelete