Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Good morning.  I am still here!  It is so difficult to get to blogging sometimes.  Too much of this going on these days.

That was last weekend.  This weekend I'm at a quilt retreat in beautiful Haines Junction!


 Here are my friends Linda and Marg, diligently working while I play. 


I finished up my hexie flowers for Lin for August and second round hexies for Jennifer for September

Both of these flowers are blue although the ones on the left look almost black in this photo.  Lin asked for dark blue floral petals and light blue floral centres.
 
Jennifer asked for second round hexies in any colour. 
 
I'll have more to show tomorrow. Time to get back to sewing!!
 
Janet
 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous camping photos...
    LOL I like to play as well on retreat..Lots of lovely hexies there Janet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to get away....especially if there is stitching involved. Great hexies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're having fun at the retreat. Nice flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to hear from you Janet - stunning view of the mountains and I look forward to receiving my flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. life to live .. things to do and time leaks galore.. blogging has to take a back seat sometimes xx Have fun x

    ReplyDelete